Over 75% of the financial gifts we receive from our donors go directly to survivor care. The remaining 25% covers minimal administrative costs and all our community awareness programs and training.
Cost of Supporting a Survivor
Did you know the first month that we work with a new survivor costs on average total about $3000.00?
= $3000.00 TOTAL
“Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established." - Proverbs 16:3